2010年3月25日 星期四

My Roommate’s Messy Room


I can tell by looking at the room that a slob lives there. Unfortunately, she is my roommate. She never cleans out her desk. When she goes back to the dormitory, she always puts down everything she has on the desk, like her handbag and beverage cans. Besides, she eats meals, fruits and cookies on her desk, but after she finishes eating, she never throws her garbage into the trash can. The more incredible is that I can see a layer of dust on her computer monitor. And when I walk pass her table, I often sneeze because of it. Her best friend helps her to clean her desk, but before the day finishes, her desk becomes the same as what it was like before—a war just happened. But I think the more terrible place is her bed. Her bed is a terrible mess. She always puts her dirty clothes, pants and smelly socks on her bed. Sometimes I would even see her handbag on it. What is worse is that she never folds her bed quilt when she gets up, and she seldom changes her pillowcase, bed sheet and bed quilt. I think it’s fine that her friend would help her clean her desk once or twice a week if she can’t manage her own place. But she doesn’t have the civism at all. She not only piles up her dirty clothes, jeans and smelly socks in front of her closet, which release a pungent odor, but she also never sweeps and mops the floor, even her own space. On the contrary, she expands her dirty space to the public space of our dormitory. I think she is the most slovenly person I’ve ever seen. She has really gone too far.

沒有留言:

張貼留言